1. WiFi is available outside the office. The office is locked and closed to the public, so please use your cottage restroom if necessary before coming.
2. If you need to contact us you can call us (207-677-2317) from the phone shed by the office or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). After business hours (5pm - 9am) we will respond to emergencies only.
3. The Library in the Barn will be open for limited hours (Mon-Fri: 3:30-8pm, Sat: CLOSED, Sun: all day). The linen room and the Barn bathroom will remain locked. Supplies are available upon request (see #4).
4. We will provide replacement supplies on the office porch daily with the exception of Saturdays. Requests can be made by phone or email until 12 pm and items will be on the office porch for pickup by 3 pm. If you miss the 12 pm email/phone deadline, your items will be put out the next day.
5. Please don't strip the beds. We ask that you put all of your dirty towels in a cloth ‘Thompson Cottages' laundry bag. You may drop off dirty towels at the office during the week.
6. Before leaving, turn off the heat, leave the doors open and the windows cracked. Please take your garbage and recycling to the trash shed.
7. Please double-check to make sure you don't leave anything behind—throw out any opened food (feel free to leave unopened food in the fridge).