1. The office and barn are locked, unmanned, and closed to the public, which means that there are no public bathrooms. WiFi is still available outside the office.
2. We will be managing from afar, so if you need to contact us you can call us (677-2317) from the phone shed by the office. After business hours (5pm to 9am) we will respond to emergencies only.
3. We will provide replacement supplies, towels, sheets on the office porch daily with the exception of Saturdays. We will take requests by phone or email until 2 p.m. and items will be on the office porch for pickup by 4 p.m. If you miss the 2 p.m. email/phone deadline, your items will be put out the next day.
4. Please don't strip the beds. We ask that you put all of your dirty towels in a tall, clear kitchen garbage bag and tie it up. You may drop off dirty towels at the office during the week.
5. Before leaving, turn off the heat and leave the windows and doors open. Please take your garbage and recycling to the trash shed.
6. Please do not leave anything behind—throw out food or take it with you, and double-check to make sure you don't leave anything.
Thank you for your cooperation.